Throughout this period, Malaysia has gone through a digital transformation in our economy and lifestyle, though it is just at the beginning of the digital journey.
Kudos to the new IA committee of year 2019-21, we have laid down a new vision and mission statement to chart out our roadmap for the next decade.
IA will be an alliance to empower Digital Economy in Malaysia. We aspire to be a platform:
- To advocate for the Digital Entrepreneurs;
- To foster collaboration among members with government agencies, local and regional peers; and
- To support talent development for the Digital Economy.
IA has been a premier association for the Malaysians’ leading pool of providers in the Internet services, cloud hosting, data centres, payment gateway, e-commerce, software-as-a-service and web/mobile solution providers. IA will continue to foster bonding and collaboration among its members and the community through activities:
- Talent and Capabilities – address the competency issues through collaboration with higher
education institutions and global technology powerhouse;
- Networking – provide an avenue for industry leaders and like-minded entrepreneurs to meet
- Trade Mission – lead a member delegation for learning, trade mission and exhibition
- Industry Conference, Workshop and Dialogue – create a forum to share and articulate
business concerns and challenges faced by the community.
I believe these visions and activities by IA will bring great benefits to all Internet based businesses in Malaysia. Hence, as the IA President, I call upon all aspiring Digital Entrepreneurs to join IA to build a promising future together!
MR. TAN TUAN KHAI
INTERNET ALLIANCE, MALAYSIA