17 – 22 November 2019
(Sunday – Friday)
17th Nov 2019
(Recommended AK 126 0610 – 1010)
Shenzhen & Guangzhou
(Recommended return from Guangzhou)
Highlights of the trip
#Visit Huawei Smart Phone Production Factory
#Visit Huawei Headquarters in Shenzhen
#Visit Huawei Longgang Smart City
#Visit Tencent Binhai Exhibition Hall
#Networking with China companies, associations etc
#Business Matching & Pitching to potential investors/business partners
#Leisure & have fun in Shenzhen & Guangzhou
Terms & Conditions
- ONLY Internet Alliance members are eligible to participate.
- Participants are required to submit a copy of passport cover page & a short biography (150-200 words) of the participant to firstname.lastname@example.org 30th September 2019. This is for Huawei Longgang Smart City security check purpose.
- Once submitted the above information, you are not allowed to replace your reservation by another person in the trip and no refund is allowed.
- Fee RM 1988/pax, ONLY include accommodation and local transport in China.
- All payment must make before 30th September 2019.
- Please make your payment to Internet Alliance and email your payment receipt to email@example.com
FEE: RM 1988/pax shared room basis (additional RM 1000 for Single Room)
17/11 – AM : Landed in Shenzhen – Free & Easy
18/11 – AM : Visit Huawei Dongguan
PM : Huawei Headquarters, Futian
PM : Dinner at Huawei Restaurant
19/11 – AM : Visit Huawei Smart City, Longgang
PM : Visit Tencent Binhai Exhibition Hall & WeChat
PM : Dinner (Free & Easy)
20/11 – AM : 深圳市软件行业协会Shenzhen Software Industry Association (TBC)
PM : WTOIP Networking & Business Matching
PM : Leave to Guangzhou
21/11 – AM/PM : Leisure & visit in Guangzhou
22/11 – PM : Leave to Kuala Lumpur
The tourist spot in Guangzhou are:
- Canton Tower（picture stop） https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Canton_Tower
- Huacheng Square, , https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Huacheng_Square
- Xiguan old house community and Lychee bay park, https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lychee_Bay
- Chen Clan Academy, https://www.travelchinaguide.com/attraction/guangdong/guangzhou/chen_family.htm
- Six Banyan Temple, https://www.travelchinaguide.com/attraction/guangdong/guangzhou/six_tree.htm
- Sun yar Sen Memorial Hall , https://www.travelchinaguide.com/attraction/guangdong/guangzhou/sun.htm
- Yuexiu park, http://www.visitourchina.com/guangzhou/attraction/yuexiu-park.html
- Five Rams Status, https://www.travelchinaguide.com/attraction/guangdong/guangzhou/yuexiu.htm
- Shangxiajiu Pedestrian Street. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shangxiajiu_Pedestrian_Street
17/11 – AirAsia AK 126 0610 – 1010
22/11 – MAS MH 337 @ 1440 – 1850
*Above schedule is subject to change due to availability.
For more information or IA members registration may direct contact Nathalie @ 019-266 8814 / firstname.lastname@example.org.