MALAYSIA, JULY 23, 2015 − The Internet Alliance of Malaysia successfully held its Annual General Meeting on 23 July 2015 in Puchong, Selangor. The AGM resolved that, for the next two years to come, the Board and its different Committees will be composed as follows:
President : Chan Kee Siak (Exabytes Network Sdn Bhd) email@example.com
Vice President : Yip Fei Lee (Net Onboard Sdn Bhd) firstname.lastname@example.org
Secretary : Liew Chew Keat (CARI Internet Sdn Bhd) email@example.com
Treasurer : Ng Chet Chiang (Logistics Worldwide Express (M) Sdn Bhd) firstname.lastname@example.org
1) Lee Cheung Loong (IP ServerOne Solutions Sdn Bhd) email@example.com
2) Choo Soon Chew (MyKRIS Asia Sdn Bhd) firstname.lastname@example.org
3) Rupern Chiu (ServerWare Sdn Bhd) email@example.com
4) Wong Weng Yew (Extreme BroadBand Sdn Bhd) firstname.lastname@example.org
5) T.K. Tan (Qinetics Solutions Sdn Bhd) email@example.com
Newly appointed President, Mr. Chan Kee Siak thanked the outgoing committee members for their immense contribution, and welcomed the new members.
“The Internet Alliance shall continue to work for all the Internet users in the country, encourage, promote and give assistance in terms of business, welfare etc to our members apart from safeguarding your rights and interest,” Mr. Chan was quoted as saying.
For more information on the Internet Alliance, including the assistance and support it provides to its members, please visit: http://www.internetalliance.my/