- In the most transformative technology shift since the personal computer and the Internet, it’s apparent that migrating business to the cloud has reached a tipping point in 2012, where it is no longer a trend but rather an absolute business requirement.
Internet Alliance, Malaysia Premier Industry Group consisting of the country’s top Data Center, Cloud and Hosting Providers, Enterprise Mission Critical Outsource Service Providers, Transit and Infrastructure Service and Integrators, industry leading players comes together in the world of cloud computing and Big Data Worlds.
- LEARN exactly why cloud computing is relevant today from an economic, business and technology standpoint.
- HEAR first-hand from industry experts what issues and questions you should consider when evaluating cloud-based systems.
- SEE what the potential benefits – and pitfalls – are of moving to the cloud.
- DISCOVER what to look for in a cloud computing provider to ensure the security of your data and applications.
- FIND OUT how to transform a traditional data center that is less flexible and costly to a cloud computing environment that is secure, virtualized and automated.
- LEARN what works, what doesn’t, and what’s next.
- Most of All, Network with the leading industry players.
14 December 2012 (Friday)
One World Hotel
First Avenue, Bandar Utama City Centre, 47800 Petaling Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia.
14 December 2012
|8:00am – 9:00am||Registration|
|9:00am – 9:10am||Opening By IA President and Welcome|
|9:10am – 9:50am||IDC Report ~ Industry Trends and changes|
|9:50am – 10:30am||Emerging Cloud Architectures, Emerging Threats – Transform with tiered storage and driving down TCO.|
|10:30am – 10:50am||Showcase & Break|
|10:50am – 12.00pm||Preparing for the real world. Is your company skilled to face the change? One Size Does Not Fit All
Discussion Panel ~ Lead By Gautam Guin
|12:00pm – 12.15pm||Lucky Draw ~ 2 IPTV Box|
|12:15pm||LUNCH & Networking|